APPLICATION PROCESS FOR e1 (Grades 7 & 8)
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR e1 (GRADES 7 & 8)
1. Introduction to The Element
- e1 presentation (please call 613-862-8578 to schedule a tour of the school)
- If e-mail is preferable, please e-mail Greg Dixon at greg[at]elementhighschool.com.
- Tour of the School
2. Communicating Interest
- Email or fax Student Information Form
- Email or fax the most recent report card. If you feel this report card does not adequately represent your student, feel free to include an additional report card or your comments.
- Greg Dixon, Head of Schools, will be in touch to arrange a date for your student to visit and shadow an Element student
3. Student Visit and Parent/Student Meeting
- The student comes to The Element to experience ‘a day in the life…,’ class begins at 8:45 a.m.
- Parent/Student Meeting – On the day of your student’s visit
- You are welcome to arrive at 3:45 p.m. to chat privately with your student about their day, and then you and your student will meet with two members of the faculty at 4:00 p.m. to answer any questions about the day or the program
- Or you can arrange to return at another time to meet with the faculty
4. Offer of Admission
- Our Registrar will send an email offering admissions and an enrolment contract